What is CCPA?
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) broadly expands the rights of consumers and requires businesses within scope to be significantly more transparent about how they collect, use, and disclose personal information.
The CCPA will apply to for-profit businesses that collect and control California residents’ personal information, do business in the State of California, and:
- Have annual gross revenues in excess of $25 million
- Process more than 150 unique credit card transactions in a month
- Receive or disclose the personal information of 50,000 or more California residents, households or devices on an annual basis
- Derive 50 percent or more of their annual revenues from selling California residents’ personal information.
We will conduct your assessment against your current Information Security Management Policies and Standards and address any deficiencies. For each policy statement and each standard, Network Intelligence Group, your Information Security Management, and Leadership Team will learn:
- Are you in compliance with the policy?
- How well are we meeting the standards?
- How critical is meeting the standards?
- What is the information risk in not fully meeting the standard?
- What are we going to do about it?
At the conclusion of the assessment step, Network Intelligence Group and you will have a complete evaluation of all your organization’s I.T. hardware, software, connectivity and security processes. An outline of your organization’s AS-IS I.T. infrastructure will be developed.
Where You Are?
Assess your CCPA compliance status.
Where you need to be with cybersecurity and I.T. infrastructure.
Implementation of upgrades outlined in recommendations.
Showing complete compliance with the CCPA.
Policy and procedures manual.
Don’t put your business or client data at risk
Network Intelligence Group’s CCPA Compliance Certificate Program
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants consumers significant rights relating to the collection and protection of their personal data. If your I.T. infrastructure and cybersecurity aren’t up to par, it could result in:
- An investigation by the State Attorney General
- Significant fines (thousand per violation)
- Direct legal action from clients whose data was stolen or misused
Network Intelligence Group is a California-based company on a mission to help businesses streamline CCPA compliance.
The Network Intelligence Group Difference
Complete Compliance Without Headaches
As a local California company, Network Intelligence Group can help you better understand what the CCPA means to your business operations, as well as ensure you remain secure and in compliance:
- Network Intelligence Group has an attorney on staff who works to interpret the CCPA and make a determination aas to what your company needs to do to be in full complaince with the law.
- We also offer a completely free assessment built to shed light on where your IT infrastructure and cybersecurity are out of CCPA compliance.
- Once we have implemented the improvements specified in the Assessment, we will provide a CCPA Compliance Certificate which results in a compliance roadmap and attorney-issued certificate documenting the steps you’ve taken.