Network Intelligence Group Offers Cloud Migration Services. Network Intelligence Group has experience in Cloud Native platforms including the design and automation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities including virtual networks, virtual machines, cloud services, container services, data center OS services, web sites, data services, etc. We have a good understanding of the key differences of Cloud platforms, (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) to architect and design enterprise cloud-native and hybrid cloud solutions that are more cost-effective than comparable traditional data center based solutions.
We have experience in assessing existing medium to large scale IT environments towards migration to Cloud:
- Experience Developing Cloud Fitment Models, Cloud Business Cases, Cloud Architecture and Design, Cloud Security, Cloud Infrastructure, network & storage Design
- Hands-on using native cloud development framework such as spring boot, Netflix OSS, Spring cloud
- Working knowledge on using cloud PaaS platforms such as Pivotal cloud foundry, Red hat Open shift, IBM blue mix
- Design and implement APIs, deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP, UDP, etc.
- Experience with CICD technologies such as Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- Experience working in Middleware products such as TIBCO, MuleSoft, IBM Message Broker, etc.
- Experience with relational database systems (e.g., MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience with open data systems (e.g., MongoDB, CassandraDB, CouchDB, Redis)